Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Roller Blader Birthday Cake Art

evil heart plaid and uninhibited

Birthday I wish, and that is very soon,
a day on which I must not fear.
pure courage! Stirred, not shaken!
with income including 20% alcohol.

But Franz and Silke Yesterday morning,
me worried.
The pair have constantly vacuuming
bullies! Bullies, let your worries rumgaukeln.

If I think I'm right, then I
usually wrong.
Ohja!
If I think I am wrong, then I'm usually quite
.
Well!
Honestly, I can no longer trust my thoughts.
I would mess up the whole day. reached

in dark gray dark, dimly lit basement,
I will create a hearty smoked hiding
with juicy and tender biscuits freshly baked pastries.
Where else should want to go cold into a season.
security, delicious tea, well cared for, a cuddly
site (with Teddy).

'm bored I
unbearable stress of negative colossal insanity fantasies.
The time will not pass away, tick tock, tick tock.
My package in the hell did, I canceled. The staircase
fee has already been calculated,
including 23% VAT.
The settlement is not yet due.
The blank check must be completed yet, and bold
Flott.

I pack in the defiant,
me put it over the right costume.
Naughty, fresh, happy to work.
nasty with pigtails and plaid dress.
I hop, wild and beautiful naive
scantily clad through the underworld.
provocative Ganz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment